The Jira Cloud for Workplace integration lets you and your teams plan, track, and manage projects across both tools. With Jira Cloud for Workplace, your team can:
- Easily share issues from Jira Cloud into Workplace groups.
- Preview Jira issue details, such as status, assignee and priority, directly in Workplace.
- See which issues have been shared and commented on in Workplace without leaving Jira Cloud.
Set up Jira Cloud for Workplace
Make sure you're signed into Workplace as a community admin to set up this integration.
- In the Workplace Explore menu, click Admin Panel.
- Select Integrations.
- From the "Available to install" tab, click + (install) next to the Jira Cloud integration.
- Select the groups that will be able to use the integration. You can select all groups, specific groups, or allow group admins to enable it through their group settings.
Connect your Jira Cloud and Workplace accounts
Once you install the Jira Cloud for Workplace integration, your team will be prompted to connect their Workplace and Jira Cloud accounts when they do one of the following:
- Post a Jira Cloud issue URL to a group, a user or to one's own wall in Workplace.
- Click Enable preview when another user posts a Jira Cloud issue link in Workplace.
- Use the Jira Cloud composer extension.
Connecting accounts allows the integration to display data from Jira Cloud in Workplace and data from Workplace in Jira Cloud.
The Jira Cloud for Workplace integration respects user privacy settings from both Jira Cloud and Workplace. Your team will only see content they have permissions to view.
The Jira Cloud for Workplace integration supports the authorization of multiple Jira Cloud sites to a Workplace community (and vice versa, with multiple Workplace communities to a Jira Cloud site).
Remove your account access from Jira Cloud for Workplace
You can disconnect your Jira Cloud and Workplace accounts at any time. This will prevent you from viewing shared information across Jira Cloud and Workplace. Note that the integration can only be fully removed by community or group admins in Workplace.
- In Jira Cloud, click your user avatar in the bottom left of the global navigation sidebar.
- Click Profile.
- Click More actions (...) and select Jira Cloud for Workplace.
- Click Revoke all authorizations. Please note that, if you have connected your account to multiple Workplace communities, access to all of them will be removed.
Jira Cloud for Workplace support
This integration is built and maintained by Atlassian. If you need any help with the integration, head to the Atlassian Community or contact Atlassian Support.