- Select Your profile and settings (. ) > Personal settings
- Update the options in the Preferences section and choose Save changes.
You can update these options in personal settings:
- Language – Change your Jira application language to one of the available options.
- Your timezone – The time zone used for date and time information across your Jira applications. If the time zone you select doesn't match your computer's time zone, you'll have the option to automatically update this preference.
- Watch your issues – With this enabled, you become a watcher of any issue that you create or comment on. This means you'll get an email when someone updates or comments on the issue.
- Email notifications format – Email notifications can be sent in plain text or HTML.
- Notifications of your changes – Choose whether or not to receive email notifications about your own changes to issues.
Here's an example of what you'll see:
Manage connected apps
You can view and manage apps with access to your Jira account via the Personal settings page. These apps use OAuth access tokens issued by Jira to give them access to restricted data on an external, OAuth-compliant web application or website (also known as a "consumer").
- Select Your profile and settings () > Personal settings
- Choose Manage apps in the Connected apps section at the bottom of the page
Check out Allowing OAuth access for more information on when to issue or revoke OAuth access tokens.