Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues on a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. See a full list of Jira gadgets here.
How to add a gadget to a dashboard
Before you begin
- Make sure you're logged in as a Jira admin.
- Some applications allow dashboards that are shared by groups of people. If you have permission to update a shared dashboard, the other people sharing the dashboard will see your changes, too.
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the top navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add gadget. If you do not see this button, go to the ... menu on the top right and select Edit dashboard. The Add gadget button will now appear on your dashboard.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets. Adding gadgets to the directory is a restricted function in Jira Cloud. Learn more about restricted functions.
For more information about managing dashboards, see Configuring dashboards.