The Working days setting for your board is used for different reports and gadgets. You can change this setting to filter out weekends, holidays, and other times during which your team might not be working on your board's projects.
Before you begin
To configure the board and any of its settings, you must be either:
- a project administrator for the location of the board
- a board administrator for the board itself
See Permissions overview for more information.
Configuring working days
Go to your board, then select more (•••) > Board settings.
- Click the Working days tab.
- If your team has a different time zone from that of the server, select the team's time zone.
- In Standard Working Days, select all the weekdays during which your team typically works.
- In Non-Working Days, click Add Date to specify holidays or one-off dates during which your team will not be working.
To remove a non-working day, click the 'x' next to the date.
These settings will be reflected in the following reports and gadgets:
- Burndown Chart, Sprint Report, Epic Report, Version Report, Control Chart
- Sprint Health Gadget, Burndown Gadget
Screenshot: the Board settings screen — 'Working days' tab
Getting help. Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See