Team Calendars allows you to create calendars for yourself and your team, and view other calendars from your organization, all in one place. This page provides you a few essential steps to get started.
Open Team Calendars
There are two places you can view and work with Team Calendars—in a Confluence space, or on your "My Calendars" page. The My Calendars page presents a roll-up of all of the Team Calendars you're currently subscribed to.
- If you're looking for your team's calendar, or you'd like to create a calendar for your team, go to your team's Confluence space and choose Calendars in the sidebar.
- If you'd like to create a calendar for yourself, or subscribe to your Google Calendar, choose Calendars in the Confluence sidebar to open your 'My Calendars' page.
If you don't see Calendars in the sidebar, you may need to install Team Calendars on your Confluence site. See Install Team Calendars.
Create and add Calendars
To get started, you'll need to create a calendar or add an existing one. Hit Add Calendar to quickly create a new calendar, or use the down arrow to the right of it to add an existing calendar in the following ways:
- Add Existing Calendar – to subscribe to another calendar in your Confluence instance.
- Import Calendar – to import an ICS file.
- Subscribe by URL – to subscribe to a Google Calendar using its URL.
See Create, add, and edit calendars to learn more.
Add events to a calendar
To add an event to the calendar, you can do any of the following:
- Choose Add Event
- Click a date on the calendar in either the month or week view (or click and drag to choose a date range)
- Double-click on the Timeline view
You'll be prompted to enter a title, time and other details. Once you've added the details, choose OK to add the event to the calendar. If there are multiple calendars on your My Calendars page, you'll need to select the calendar you're adding the event to.
You can also click and drag on the calendar to select a range of days in the month and week views. Check out Add events for more info.
Choose your view
You can view your events in four different ways: month, week, list, and timeline. Team Calendars remembers your last selected view, so you don't need to choose it again next time you come back.
Embed calendars on Confluence pages
You can embed a calendar on any page in Confluence, ensuring you and your teams are always up-to-date. Take a look at Embed calendars on Confluence pages for more information.