You can Create a network of users who are important to you, to make sure you're always up to date with their Confluence activity. You might want to follow your boss or teammates, to see what they're working on, or whoever creates the most entertaining blog posts.
When someone's part of your network, we'll send you a notification when they:
- Add or edit pages or blog posts
- Comment on a page or blog post, or edit a comment
- Update their user profile
Follow another user
You can follow another user by using either their hover profile or your Network view.
To follow a user with their hover profile, hover your mouse over their profile picture when it appears on a page and choose Follow.
To follow a user from your Network view:
- Choose your profile picture at the right side of the navigation, then choose Settings
- From Settings view, the last tab available is the Network tab. Choose this one and then you can follow new users and see their recent activity from there.
Reload your Network view and the profile picture of the user(s) you just followed will appear in the Following list on the right. Their tracked activities will also start appearing in the Recent Activity list.
Access your network view
To see what's been happening in your network, access your network view as described above.
You can access another user's network view using the hover profile by choosing More > Network Page.