The Popular Labels macro displays the most popular labels used throughout your Confluence site or within a space. A popular label is a label that has been added to many pages.
Use the Popular Labels macro
To add the Popular Labels macro:
- In the Confluence editor, select > View more
- Find the item to be inserted and select it
- Select Insert
You can also type / onto the page to bring up the same list you'd see by selectingfrom the toolbar.
To edit the Popular Labels macro:
- Select the macro placeholder. The floating toolbar appears.
- Select Edit. The right panel opens.
- Modify the parameters. Your changes are saved as you go.
- Resume editing the page, and the panel closes.
Parameters are options that you can set to control the content or format of the macro output. Where the parameter name used in Confluence storage format or wikimarkup is different to the label used in the browser, it will be listed below in brackets (
Number of Labels to Display
Specifies the total number of labels to display in the heatmap.
Restrict Labels to this Space Key
Restricts the list of popular labels to the specified space.
Style of Labels
Wiki markup example
Wiki markup is only supported in the legacy editor.
Wiki markup is useful when you need to add a macro outside the editor, for example as custom content in the sidebar, header or footer of a space.
Macro body: None.