The Related Labels macro lists all labels from every page which has one or more labels in common with the current page.
Use the Related Labels Macro
To add the Related Labels macro:
- In the Confluence editor, select > View more
- Find the item to be inserted and select it
- Select Insert
You can also type / onto the page to bring up the same list you'd see by selectingfrom the toolbar.
To edit the Related Labels macro:
- Select the macro placeholder. The floating toolbar appears.
- Select Edit. The right panel opens.
- Modify the parameters. Your changes are saved as you go.
- Resume editing the page, and the panel closes.
Parameters are options that you can set to control the content or format of the macro output. Where the parameter name used in Confluence storage format or wikimarkup is different to the label used in the browser, it will be listed below in brackets (
Restrict to these Labels
Specify the labels for which you want to view related labels. For example,
Wiki markup example
Wiki markup is only supported in the legacy editor.
Wiki markup is useful when you need to add a macro outside the editor, for example as custom content in the sidebar, header or footer of a space.
Macro name: related-labels
Macro body: None.