This page is about subscribing to an RSS feed that Confluence has predefined for you.
To subscribe to predefined RSS feeds for a particular space:
- Click on the space name in the navigation, and click , then click the Space SettingsContent tools tab
- Click RSS Feeds tab
- Copy and paste the link for one of the feeds into your RSS newsreader
- All content
To subscribe to predefined RSS feeds for a particular screen (where available):
A "screen" in this sense means a screen in the Confluence UI, rather than a page that contains Confluence content. For example, your Network view offers an RSS feed.
- Go to the screen to which you want to subscribe
- Locate the following icon, which is available in the top-right corner of certain pages:
- Copy and paste the icon's link into your RSS newsreader
The predefined RSS feed will return no more than 10 entries within the last 5 days. To customize your Confluence RSS feed (for example, use a label to filter your feed), use the RSS Feed builder instead of the above instructions.