If needed, you can control who can view analytics on your site or in your spaces using global and space permissions.
Set who can view analytics on your site
If you're a Confluence administrator, you can control who can view analytics on your site. Set global permissions by allowing or denying groups access to analytics.
Browse to the Confluence administration.
Click Security > Analytics permissions in the sidebar.
Edit, select the groups, and click Save.
Notes on global permissions:
- When no restrictions are applied at the global level, new groups added to your site will have access to analytics.
- When at least one group is denied access to analytics, all new groups will also be denied access by default.
- Anonymous users can't view your site's analytics.
Set who can view analytics on your space
If you're a space administrator, you can control who can view analytics on your space. Set space permissions by allowing or denying users or groups access to analytics.
- Browse to the space you want to set space permissions on.
- Click Space tools > Permissions.
- Click the Analytics permissions tab.
- Add and remove permissions to analytics using the menu provided.