Integrating Team Calendars with your Google Calendar is a great way to keep track of your team's leave, travel, rosters, and projects, all in one place.
Subscribe to Team Calendars from Google Calendar
- Choose to the right of your calendar, then choose Subscribe
Choose the Add to Google Calendar button (if it's visible)
If your server is using https, due to Google restrictions, you won't see the Add to Google Calendar link. If that's the case, continue the process below.
- Copy the link URL
In Google Calendar:
- Choose Add by URL from the Other Calendars menu
- Paste the Team Calendars URL into Google Calendars
Known Issues and Limitations
Known issues with Team Calendars and Google Calendars integration. These limitations are due to different issues in Google Calendar.
- Subscribed Team Calendars names are truncated if they have a space in the title (More information: TEAMCAL-455).
- Google Calendar refresh times are delayed. They range from 3 hours to 24 hours. (More information: TEAMCAL-458).
- Subscriptions are read-only (you cannot modify events from Google Calendar) - TEAMCAL-113Getting issue details... STATUS
- Not possible in cloud. We have an open feature request to allow this - CONF-36148Getting issue details... STATUS .
Adding a calendar to Google Calendars may give you this error: "Could not fetch the url because robots.txt prevents us from crawling the url.". This means your server administrator is disallowing search engines from indexing your servers. A server administrator will need to modify your
to allow Google to index Team Calendars. In your
robots.txt file, add the following line:
User-agent: * ... Allow: /rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/export/subcalendar/private/*