Learn how to configure your profile, get notifications from Opsgenie and view on-call schedules.
What does Opsgenie offer to AppDynamics users?
Use Integration to forward alerts to . determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Leverage Integration to enable real-time Incident Management and Alert Notifications for the following:
Application Performance Monitoring
Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Go, C++, Apache Web Server, SAP
End User Monitoring
Browser, Mobile, Synthetic Browser, IoT
Server, Database, Network
Business iQ, Application Analytics
Functionality of the integration
When an alert is fired by , an alert is created in automatically through the integration.
When an alert is resolved in , the alert is closed in .
Add AppDynamics Integration in Opsgenie
Go to . Search for and select Add.
Specify who is notified of alerts using the Responders field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
Copy the Webhook URL by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
Select Save Integration.
Configuration in AppDynamics Expand
In , go to the Alert & Respond tab on the top menu.
Select HTTP Request Templates from the left menu.
Fill in the fields and in the Request URL selection, choose POST as the Method and paste integration API URL into Raw URL field.
5. Do not modify the Authentication part.
6. In the Payload field, select application/json as MIME Type.
7. Copy the content of Sample Payload Field part of this documentation and paste it into the text area in the Payload field.
8. In the Response Handling Criteria field, click Add Success Criteria.
9. Select 200 as the Status Code, select Expect Payload checkbox, and select "application/json" as Content-Type.
10. Check One Request Per Event option to value in the Settings field.
11. Click Save.
Sample Payload Field