All new pages are now created using the new editor. Pages created using the legacy editor continue to use that experience until the page is converted by you.
To stay up-to-date on features that are rolled out to the new editor, keep any eye on the Atlassian blog where we announce product changes weekly.
To help support you during the short time when you may be using both editors, the following pages have been updated with content for the legacy editor and the new editor:
- Create, edit, and publish
- Add formatting to your page
- Page templates
- Blueprints and User Created Templates
- Keyboard shortcuts, markdown, and autocomplete
- Insert Links and Anchors
- Add or Remove Page Restrictions
- Use Labels to Organize your Content
- Import Content into Confluence
- Move, copy, and hide pages
- Archive a page
- Delete, restore, or purge a page
- Star pages
- Confluence Editing Improvements
- Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap
- Convert pages to the new editor
Other sections have been updated to help you know how to achieve your goal in the editor you are using:
If you need more detailed information about the features available in each editor and our plans for those features that aren't in the new editor yet, check out the editor roadmap.