You can use the Profile Picture macro to display a user's profile picture on a page, and it's useful for things like creating team pages that show all members of a project team.
Hover your mouse-over the picture to see the Hover Profile for the user, and choose the user's picture or name to view their user profile. When editing the page, you can also select the macro and choose View User Profile to see the profile for the user.
Use the Profile Picture macro
To add the Profile Picture macro:
- In the Confluence editor, select > View more
- Find the item to be inserted and select it
- Select Insert
You can also type / onto the page to bring up the same list you'd see by selectingfrom the toolbar.
To edit the Profile Picture macro:
- Select the macro placeholder. The floating toolbar appears.
- Select Edit. The right panel opens.
- Modify the parameters. Your changes are saved as you go.
- Resume editing the page, and the panel closes.