You'll need your own Jira Work Management Cloud site for this tutorial. If you haven't got one yet, don't worry, we'll take you through the process below.
If you have a Jira Work Management Cloud site already, but have not set it up yet, skip to the Set up step.
Sign up for a Jira Work Management Cloud site
Signing up for Jira Work Management Cloud will provide you with a fully-functional Jira Work Management Cloud site.
- Go to the Jira Work Management Cloud sign-up page and get your free trial.
- Complete the sign-up steps. The credentials you enter here will be the administrator credentials you need to sign in later on.
- Grab a quick coffee (or tea) because it will take about 10 minutes for your Jira Work Management Cloud site to be created.
Set up your new site
Open your site in your browser (https://mysitename.atlassian.net) and log in as the administrator.
We're going to change the site logo and color scheme. If you've already done this, click Next, below.
- Choose Settings ().
- Select System > Look and feel in the User interface section.
- Choose a logo image file to upload or an image URL.
- Select Upload Logo
- Scroll down to the Date / time formats section to select your preferred format
- Keep the other look and feel settings the same for now
Success! You now have a new Jira Work Management Cloud site set up. Now, let's create a project for your team.