As a project administrator, you have the ability to edit project role memberships, project versions and certain project details (project name, project description, project lead and URL). In this step, you'll customize your project by changing the name, the URL and the avatar.
If you're continuing from the Getting started as an administrator tutorial, you'll already have a project called Dragon Design Tees. For this tutorial, use the Dragon Design Tees project or another project to which you have been given project administrator access.
Access the project settings page
- Choose Projects and select a project, or choose View all projects to visit the projects directory.
- Choose the Dragon Design Tees project (or another project you wish to administer).
- From your project's sidebar, select Project settings.
To quickly switch to a project you've recently viewed, click the project name in the sidebar.
Customize your project
Customizing your project will make it stand out, and make it easier for your teams to recognize if they're working on multiple projects.
On the project administration Details page:
- Click select image to change your project avatar (pick an image from those displayed or upload an image specific to your team)
- Click Save details when you've made any changes you'd like to make
You can also change project name and description on this screen. Your changes are visible to everyone who can access the project.
Customize field layout in the issue view
You can change which fields appear in issues in your project, and the order that they appear in. Take a look at Configure field layout in the issue view for more.
Success! You've customized your project avatar. Now, let's add a user to your project.