It's easy to import your GitHub or GitLab repository into Bitbucket Cloud.
You'll need to log into Bitbucket, but if you don't already have an account it's quick to create one.
Importing the repository into Bitbucket
- Click + in the global sidebar
- Select Repository under Import.
- Enter the URL, and a Username/Password combination for private repositories that Require authorization.
- Enter a Name for your new repository.
- If you want the repository to be public, uncheck This is a private repository.
- Press Import repository.
Once it's all imported you can clone your repository and get to work!