Before you begin
- Users will not be exported to Jira, however, if the user already exists in Jira (and has a Jira Software license) they will remain assigned to their issues when the issues are imported
- Issue history is not imported into Jira.
- Attachments on the issue or on comments will only be exported if the repository and issue tracker are both public.
- In Bitbucket, go to Projects and choose a project.
- Choose a repository > Repository settings > and choose Import and export under Issues.
- Click Start export. This generates a zip file containing all your Jira issues data.
- Extract the zip file and retrieve the db-jira-cloud.json.
- Once you've completed the above, head over to Importing data from JSON and follow the procedure outlined there.