Pull requests are a simple and effective way to get your code reviewed and collaborate in a shared environment with little friction for your team.
- From the open repository, click + in the global sidebar and select Create a pull request under Get to work.
- Fill out the rest of the pull request form.
- Source: The source repository and branch is where you made your code changes that you want to merge.
- Destination: The destination repository and branch is where you want to merge the source.
- Title and Description: You'll see both in email notifications and the title appears in the pull request list.
- Reviewers: Select reviewers who will give effective feedback and to make others aware of the changes.
Close branch: Select if you want to automatically close the branch when the pull request is merged.
- Diff and Commits: Check these tabs to compare new changes and see relevant commits.
- Click Create pull request.