You can now create a Jira issue from a pull request comment. This new feature also enables you to choose the project where you will create the issue.
- The Repository or Workspace must have connected Jira instances.
- In order to see the feature, you need "see and create" permissions.
To create issues from a comment:
- Choose a repository and go to Pull requests.
- Create a comment or find a comment.
- Click Create Jira issue.
- Choose an issue type.
- Select the Jira site and the project where you want to create the issue by opening the dropdown list.
- Click Create.
Once the task is created, you will be able to see the ticket ID and title under the comment itself. You can create as many issues as you want.