Learn everything you need to know to migrate you and your team to Atlassian accounts.
Use this integration to get updates of events that occur in Statuspage and be notified in a Microsoft Teams channel.
1. Select an existing channel or establish a new channel within the Microsoft Teams app for your team. Skip to step 2 if you already have a designated channel for notifications.
You can configure the channel's privacy settings as either private or public, depending on your specific use case.
2. Select > Connectors from the top-right corner of the channel you created.
3. Select Add for the “Incoming Webhook” connector from the connectors list.
4. After adding the connector, select Configure. You’ll see instructions for finishing the app set up.
5. Provide a name for the webhook connection, then select Create to generate a webhook URL.
6. Once the webhook is created, copy the generated webhook URL and select Done.
7. Configure this webhook URL either in the public page or within the app section of the Statuspage manage portal.
Provided everything is correctly configured, you’ll start receiving notifications in the designated channel.