As an organization admin, you can export a list of all your managed accounts to a CSV file. The CSV file includes these fields for each managed account:
- Status (whether they're active or a have been deactivated)
- Billable (whether they count towards your Atlassian Access bill)
- SAML single sign-on (whether they log in with SAML sign-on)
- Two-step verification enabled (whether they've enabled two-step verification)
- Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, Jira Software (listed with the sites they use to access the products)
To export managed accounts:
- From the Managed accounts, page, click Export accounts.
- You'll get a dialog that confirms we'll email you a CSV file once the file is ready to download. Click Export to continue.
You'll soon get an email with a link to download the CSV file. It may take a few minutes if you have a large number of accounts. The unique download link in the email expires in 24 hours. Anybody else with the link will also be able to download the file.