We’re currently rolling out changes that affect the content on this page. From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, if the Users list and Groups list are under the Directory tab, you have the improved user management experience. We’ll note changes for the improved experience in the content below.
To cancel your site evaluation or subscription, follow one of the procedures below:
If you're already logged in to your Cloud site:
, then choose Billing under Subscriptions & Billing > Site administration
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel subscription for the one you want to cancel and follow the prompts on the screen.
Note this different way to cancel subscriptions if you have the improved user management experience:
If you're not logged in to your Cloud site:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com (you'll arrive on the Licenses page by default).
- Select the '+' sign of your site subscription (the account management pane will display).
- Select the Cancel Subscription link to request cancellation of your account.
If you'd like a backup of the data in your site, see Import and export data.
Your subscription will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and your credit card won't be charged again. No credit is offered for canceling an account prior to the end of a billing cycle.
Recover a site that's been canceled
Once your site has been deactivated (i.e. your site has been taken offline), you have two weeks to pay your outstanding quote or contact Atlassian to have the site restored before your data will be permanently deleted.
Cancel Atlassian Access
For details about how to cancel just your Atlassian Access subscription, and not your site subscription, see Unsubscribe from Atlassian Access.