If you want to know what information and data Atlassian holds in relation to your account, and you control your Atlassian account yourself, you can submit a Subject Access Request (SAR) to Atlassian via the Support channel. If you don't control your account and it's managed by your organization, you'll need to request your data from your admin.
Check that your account is unmanaged
Log in to your Account settings at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile.
- Select Account preferences from the left navigation.
- Under the Delete your account section, you'll either have:
- A Delete account button, meaning your account is unmanaged.
- Information explaining that your account is managed.
To request a copy of your personal data
- Select this link to open a Support ticket (you'll need to be logged in to your account to do this).
- Select Personal data and GDPR from the What can we help you with? dropdown.
- Select Request a copy of your personal data from the Select a topic dropdown.
- Complete the rest form, and select Submit support request.
Our Support team will be in contact shortly.