The Labels List macro displays a list of all labels within the current space. Each label in the list links to a page that displays all pages in the current space that contain that label.
Use the Labels List macro
To add the Labels List macro:
- In the Confluence editor, select > View more
- Find the item to be inserted and select it
- Select Insert
You can also type / onto the page to bring up the same list you'd see by selectingfrom the toolbar.
To edit the Labels List macro:
- Select the macro placeholder. The floating toolbar appears.
- Select Edit. The right panel opens.
- Modify the parameters. Your changes are saved as you go.
- Resume editing the page, and the panel closes.
Parameters are options that you can set to control the content or format of the macro output. Where the parameter name used in Confluence storage format or wikimarkup is different to the label used in the browser, it will be listed below in brackets (
Parameter description and accepted values
Restrict to this Space Key
The key of the space whose labels you want to display.
|Excluded label(s)||No||Blank||The labels that you do not want to appear in the list.|
Wiki markup example
Wiki markup is only supported in the legacy editor.
Wiki markup is useful when you need to add a macro outside the editor, for example as custom content in the sidebar, header or footer of a space.
Macro body: None.