Bitbucket Premium is for software teams who need greater control, security, and accountability over their team's workflow.
Bitbucket Premium costs $6 per user, per month and comes with even more value than the Standard plan, including:
- Features designed for growing software teams.
- 3,500 build minutes per month - twice as many Pipelines build minutes then the Standard plan.
- 10 GB of large file storage - twice as much large file storage than the Standard plan.
Suggest or require checks before a merge help your team master the development process with the ability to:
- Require successful builds before merging.
- Require code review and approval before merging.
- Require review approvals on the latest commit.
- Require pull request task completion.
Together with branch permissions, merge checks help you set up the development workflow which best fits your team's needs.
Smart mirroring for Bitbucket Cloud helps globally distributed teams, teams with large repositories, or teams who want the advantages of cloud-based source control along with a local mirror.
- Smart Mirrors can greatly improve Git clone, fetch, and pull times.
- Perfect for globally distributed teams working with large repositories.
- Large repos that take hours to clone over the Internet can take minutes when cloned from a local mirror on a fast network.
- Mirroring works with Git Large File Storage in Bitbucket and makes cloning huge binary files dramatically faster.
Access controls give you the ability to make sure users meet certain requirements before accessing your private repositories, wikis, issue trackers, and team admin pages. The access controls we currently have include:
- Requiring two-step verification—Require that the users who can access your private content are only able to view or interact with that content if they've enabled two-step verification.
- Allowlisting IP addresses—Restrict access of your private content to users on certain IP addresses.
Setting up deployment permissions allows you greater control over who and what can deploy to specific environments when using Pipelines.
For each deployment environment you can:
- Prevent people who are not admins from deploying.
- Only allow deployment from specific branches.